Sunday, September 13, 2009

Summer Fun With Cousins












This summer the kids were able to spend some fun time with their cousins. First the kids went to the Honda's house while I packed for our vacation and went to Wicked with Tyson and then the Honda kids came to our house after the beach house for Connor's birthday party. The kids get along so well and have so much fun together. We went to the Reuben H. Fleet Science center and Natural History Museum. The kids loved it! It's sad that I have lived in San Diego this long and have not really explored the museums here. The kids can't wait to do another "kid swap" next time.







1 comment:

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Looks like fun. You took more pictures of the kids than I did... but I got a lot at the science museum I will have to send you... as well as the other Balboa Park pics...