Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Riesenberg Summer Family Vacation 09



































Our big vacation this year was spent only an hour away at a beach house in Newport Beach. Let me just tell you, I wouldn't spend it any other way. There's just something about living in a house right on the sand with an amazing ocean view and beaching it all day long. Newport Beach is so vacationy (not a word) too. I just loved running down the boardwalk and by the piers. The weather was amazing and the waves were really big. My dad and Tyson got to enjoy those but they were a little on the large side for me. We spent a half day with our friends, the Welkers, at Disneyland where it actually hit 100 degrees! But mostly, we really enjoyed the beach. We played games on the beach, boogie boarded, played football, etc. We have rented beach houses in the past and I am sure it is a tradition we will keep on doing. Especially if we move out of state next summer. I love California! Living here is like a vacation most of the time :)






1 comment:

Kathy said...

Very Fun! And Brit, you look AMAZING!