Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Day of School 09



Connor just started 3rd grade and Courtney started 1st grade! You can't quite tell in the picture, but Courtney woke up on the first day of school with a majorly swollen eye! It was sooo puffy and red around here eye that you could hardly even see her eyeball. We figured out that she had been bitten by a spider. I was worried about the other kids teasing her but when I picked her up at the end of the day she said she had a great day! Both kids love their teachers this year. Connor's teacher was a Naval Officer for 20 years and Courtney's teacher used to teach kindergarten. I think that they are both perfect for each of the kids. I don't think I could have handled even one more week of summer with everyone home! Yeah for school!

1 comment:

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Yeah for back to school. I am glad the kids like their teachers!