Wednesday, June 24, 2009

NYC- Day 4

Our Harbor Cruise




















On the last day of our trip, we wrapped it all up by taking a harbor cruise and seeing everything that we didn't get to see. Our tour guide was amazing, telling us more than we would ever need to know about every building and the history of New York City. We saw about five bridges, including the Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street, Ground Zero, Statue of Liberty, as well as all the famous buildings in the city. After the cruise, we went souveneir shopping for the kids and headed to the airport. I feel like I saw everything that I needed to see. My favorite part of New York was eating at Bobby Flay's restaurant. Tyson and I can't wait to bring back the kids and see even more shows and more sights. We'll wait until they can really appreciate it. I loved the city. Just standing there and looking up at the buildings and just being there was really awesome. I couldn't wait to get home though. Nowhere is as beautiful and amazing as La Jolla, California.





















No comments: