Monday, June 15, 2009

NYC- Day 2

I loved the Chrysler building, it was my favorite.
Who doesn't love a good cupcake?
I just loved how busy the streets were all the time


You can see the Statue of Liberty way off in the distance
Definitely a California couple
The views were incredible from the Empire State Building


At Gabi's Rehearsal dinner for out of town guests
Me and Gabi
The cutest little restaurant
Guys and Dolls! I loooovvvvved it!
On Day two, we woke up rather late (but only 7:30 CA time) and it was beatiful, warm and sunny. We missed breakfast so held out until lunch and had to get a hot dog from one of the hot dog stands on the corner. We walked the streets some more. Just seeing all the sights was just amazing. We went to the Empire State Building and the day and view couldn't have been more magnificent. After that, we went to Times Square to buy half price tickets for Guys and Dolls. Our seats were pretty good and you couldn't beat the price. Phantom had awesome music and the story was intense and wonderful and then Guys and Dolls was just really fun and had a lot of dancing. Tyson and I decided that one day we are going to come back to NY with the kids and see a different show every night. We just love them. We hurried back to our hotel to get ready for Gabi's dinner that she had for out of town guests. It was this cute little restaurant in this old building that was redone and very trendy and modern. The food was really good and I got to see her mom again. Her guests were all really friendly and we had a great time meeting everyone. They had a slideshow and I was really honored that there were pictures of me on it too. After dinner, we went to our show. I was blown away by the number of theatres they had and how many shows were offered. It was a great day.

2 comments:

Malerie said...

Umm you look adorable in front of that cute little restaurant. What fun! I'm so Jealous. Now I'm going to be begging Matt to take me to NYC!

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Oh my gosh... Gabi looks just the same as she did 15 years ago.. she hasn't changed a bit!