Friday, June 19, 2009

NYC- Day 3


Central Park was beautiful and bigger than expected

The Juicy store was too cute
Central Park





FAO Schwartz- Harry Potter Legos for Connor
The wedding

Me and Gabi



Sunday morning we woke up and it was a beautiful day! The sun was shining and it was the perfect day to go and see Central Park. When we got up there, there were horse and carriage rides, bicycle carriages and bike rentals. We decided to rent bikes so that we could ride them throughout the park at our leisure. Wow! It was much bigger than I expected and so wonderful to see while the rest of the city was so bustling and busy. The park was so beautiful. There was so much greenery and fountains and reservoirs. I also really love riding bikes since I don't have one of my own. After that we got some great pizza for lunch and took a walk down Fifth Avenue. We saw FAO Schwartz (every kids dream toy store) and many other stores that were out of our price range. We went home and got ready for the wedding. The wedding was at a really old but beautiful building. Inside it was just amazing. My pictures just don't do it justice. The wedding had all the Jewish customs which were lovely to see. Gabi looked beautiful. I just love weddings. They make me want to get married again and also make me realize just how much I love Tyson. The guests at the wedding were all really nice and fascinating too. Everyone had interesting stories and jobs and were all brilliant. Gabi really went out of her way to make me feel welcome there and I felt that I had a really special place in her life. The food was great but the best part was all the dancing. Tyson and I had a really good time watching people dance and we even danced ourselves! (I am NOT a good dancer and pretty self conscious). I am really glad that we made the effort to plan this trip and make it to the wedding. It was wonderful.

No comments: