Sunday, April 11, 2010

Owen's Green Shoes



We were at the mall last week getting Connor some new shoes. While Connor was trying on shoes, Owen found some green adidas at Nordstrom and wouldn't put them down. I have never seen Owen want anything more in his entire life. It was like a kid in a toy store. But it was shoes. He may end up being a shoe fetish just like his mama. I know that they don't go with much, but it could be worse. He could have wanted Thomas the Tank Engine shoes or something. I can put up with green adidas. Needless to say, Tyson (the sucker) bought him the green shoes and Owen thinks he can run really fast now. I couldn't be a prouder mom!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ben has those same shoes and I'm so sad cause he's starting to grow out of them-I think I might actually buy him the same pair cause their so cute-maybe the blue ones this time...be prepared for a million compliments!