Sunday, April 11, 2010

My husband is HOT!


Who can manage being a full-time doctor studying for boards, father of four, husband to a super high maintenance wife, elders qourum president and lose almost 50 pounds in less than six months? My HOT husband, that's who! I am so proud of him. He is skinnier now that when we got married! And that's impressive considering all that he has to do each day. He has been so dedicated to working out and getting healthy (and getting the cheapest life insurance policy with the best value) and is such a great example to everyone. The daddy gut is gone. I love him.

4 comments:

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Wow - your whole family is going to look hot in your pictures this weekend! I can't wait!

Kathy said...

That is awesome! You all look great!

Brooke and Tyler Todd said...

very impressive!

Rene Potter said...

totally agree your husbands eyes pop now! woo hoo go reisenbergs!