Tuesday, December 1, 2009

You're invited to a Cupcake Party!
























































Who: All the cutest little girls on the block!
Where: My apartment of course!
What: Courtney and five of her closest friends got together for a cupcake party! They arrived and sat down for lunch of pigs in a blanket, watermelon skewers and pink lemonade. Then we cleared the table for cupcake decorating. We had three different colors of frosting: hot pink, lavender purple, and teal blue. We had an assortment of toppings like mini chocolate chips, marshmallows, m&ms, gummy bears and every kind of sprinkle there is. I didn't know if the girls would have the attention span to decorate many cupcakes, but they loved it! Each girl got to bring home a whole box of their custom cupcakes. We then played games like pin the cherry on the cupcake and pass the parcel (passing a present around to music and then when the music stops, the girl holding the present unwraps it. I wrapped the present about ten times and the last girl to unwrap it wins!). I just loved planning the party and making the decorations. Teresa once again made the cutest invites! I can never buy store invitations again. Every year my only girl gets older, the more I feel like I have to cram the girly stuff in as much as possible. It turned out great! I can't believe my baby girl is already 7. She is such a cutie.

1 comment:

Malerie said...

What a perfect girly party! Good work on the pom poms ;)