Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2009 Annual UCSD Anesthesia Christmas Party



Every year, the anesthesia department at UCSD hosts a really nice Christmas dinner and party at the Westgate Hotel, downtown San Diego. It's always really nice to get dressed up and have a date night with my smart and hot hubby. They always have a really nice dinner and it's finally fun now that I know all his colleagues. This was our last year now that we will be moving on this summer! You can't tell in the pictures, but our Christmas tree once again looks like crap. The tree itself is beautiful, but I have a pile or ornaments that need to be glued back together and Jack loves to undecorate the tree. Owen actually threw a football at it and demolished several ornaments. I give up on tree decorating a tree until the boys are a little bit older. I think I will just stick to lights for the next few years!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You guys look great! Both of you look amazing!

The Cliftens said...

You look soooo good! I am jealous!