Monday, October 6, 2008

Reliving the Glory Days with my High School BFF

Brittany, Tiffany and 5 crazy kids
Courtney and Lacey, what cute Ladies


I think there is room for one more...

Wasn't Owen on the other side?




What a cute couple, and just look at those dimples!



So my high school best friend came for a visit last weekend. We have only seen each other a handful of times since high school. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding, I went to her wedding, she visited me when Connor was born, I visited her when her oldest Ryley was born, we had a mini vacation together in San Diego, and she visited last year. However, though we have only seen each other a few times, every time we talk or get together it's like we continue from right where we left off. There are no awkward conversations or small talk. Anyways, she and I found out last year that we were both pregnant (unexpectedly). It just so happens that we were due a day apart. We had our babies three days apart. So she came down to visit with her three kids. Ryley,5, Jack, 23 mos., and Lacey, 5 months. It was crazy! The kids had a lot of fun together and Tyson even watched all 7 kids by himself (that was two infants, two toddlers and three rowdy kids) so that we could have some girl time to ourselves!!!! We had so much fun and can't wait to get together again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay seriously cute pics of the kiddos! Thanks for having us, Ryley is still talking about the big sleepover. My friends can't believe Tyson watched all our kids...TYSON U ROCK! Can't wait to visit with you all soon. Britt you'll always be my BFF

Tiffany said...

sorry for causing more work for you, but your going to have to list my new blog
andnowthereare5.blogspot.com
love you
Tiff

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Oh cute pics Britt - I'll bet you had a great time. I enjoyed seeing Tiffany just a little while back and she hasn't changed a bit. But her kids seem to have grown even since I saw them last. Can't wait to see them again in December.

Ness

The Chaparro Family said...

Wow, Tyson is quite a man! I can't believe he watched all those kids by himself...we are very impressed!I don't think I would even attempt that!