Monday, October 20, 2008

Owen and his Wagon



Owen is almost 2.5 years old now! Anyone who has ever had a two year old knows that they have a mind of their own. So anytime we go anywhere, Owen has to bring his wagon. Everytime I pick up the kids from school, go to the store, go to after school activities, the wagon comes with us. I'm talking 6-7 times a day people! At least it keeps him focused on getting to the car and to wherever we are going. Inside the wagon goes his blankie and a stuffed Pluto toy. If I get really lucky, I can usually load a couple of my grocery bags in it and he will push it up to the apartment! Anyways, I just thought is was kind of cute even though it can kind of be a pain sometimes!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

you are such a nice mom! I'm sure I would never do that, and my van is parked right outside my apartment! lol he's so cute pulling that wagon!

The Chaparro Family said...

Owen is so adorable. I love that wagon, it's so cute. I remember Matti going through a stage like that, but luckily it was just a blanket.