Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Utah is Cold!!!



















Utah was so cold this winter, that we didn't even do half the things that we planned on doing. On our drive up there, we actually went through -9 degree temperatures! It snowed a lot while we were there and the temperatures were freezing so we didn't go snowmobiling or skiing like we had planned. I told Tyson that we have a liftetime for that, let's get back to the beach! Nothing is better than getting home to San Diego. But, the kids did have a really good time playing in the snow. They went with all their cousins to a sledding hill and had a blast. Even Owen, who kept tearing off all his snow clothes before we left, exclaimed when he got there, "I wanna do that!" We'll find out next winter who are the California kids and who are the Utah kids. And we will actually learn to do snow things and enjoy it. It took all week long to get out in the snow (although I was getting a pedicure during the sledding) and then we had to leave. I am in no rush to befriend the snow, if it happens it happens.

1 comment:

The Cliftens said...

The snow will probably never be your friend..but I will! can't wait for you to move here! Sorry we never got together, but I guess I will see you in July!