Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ode to Jack











Here are some recent pictures of Baby Jack who is 10 months old already! Honestly, this has been the fastest year for a baby that I have ever seen! I am sooo sad that he is growing up so fast, but he is doing so many cute things. He doesn't want to be apart from his mom lately, so when I make dinner, he plays with kitchen utensils on the rug. He is pulling himself up on anything he can and cruising around everywhere. It won't be long before he takes his first steps! He is the sweetest, cuddliest, happiest baby ever! I threw in the sleeping baby picture because I just cannot resist a sleeping baby. Sadly, I have to pull him up out of that happy state every morning to take the other kids to school. I love love love my baby Jack and am really trying to soak up my two last months of having a baby ever again. As soon as they turn 1 it seems that they are suddenly toddlers wreaking havoc around the house. Isn't he just adorable?




6 comments:

Tiffany said...

yes, completely adorable, almost one! I really can't believe it, I feel like the babies were just born...he sure is a cutie,:)

Rach said...

SERIOUSLY, He is sooooo adorable!! One of the best looking baby's EVER!!

Reeves Family said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much he's grown! I haven't even gotten a chance to meet the little guy....hopefully SOON! He's ADORABLE

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Very cute Britt - I will have to get some updated pics of him soon before he grows up completely! I can't believe he is 10 months old. Your family is all so cute...

Unknown said...

your baby sleeps? you actually have to wake HIM up?! not fair.

Malerie said...

I love his meditating pose. What a handsome boy!