Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This is what your Christmas tree looks like when you have a toddler

Every year, I tell myself that I am going to have the most beautiful tree. Several years ago, I bought the cutest potterybarn ornaments that look like beautiful beaded starfish. My idea was to have a beach themed Christmas tree. This is what it looks like the next day. As you can see the bottom is bare. My little guy Owen thinks that the ornaments are balls. So he likes to throw them off the tree and break them. He likes to collect the ornaments into a pile and play with them. I am tired of rehanging ornaments. One day, I will have my very own tree that is off limits to kids and I will buy a piece of crap tree that the kids can do whatever they want with.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. you need to get one of those fences they make to put around your tree.

The Woodlands said...

Our friends have a fence...kinda militant, but oh so effective!
I will give you our thre-foot-tall Walmart fake tree for the kids next year if you can talk my husband into getting me a house that can fit a real-sized tree in it :o)

Brooke and Tyler Todd said...

I second that!!!!!