Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving in July?




I know what you're thinking. These pictures were from last summer. But, No! These were actually taken last weekend! The weather this fall in San Diego is the warmest it has been in the last fifteen years! We have had weather in the 80's since last spring. I wanted to put up this post so that I could torment all my friends and family living in cold places, but in all honesty, I am ready for some colder weather. Courtney has some darling sweaters in her closet with the tags still on and I am ready to put on my jeans. Anyways, I do love it in San Diego, but I am just too busy to enjoy it enough. We met up with some friends and played baseball and soccer on the beach, and my crazy kids even went swimming in the ocean. We had a picnic lunch and really enjoyed the sunshine!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

So. Jealous!!

Brooke and Tyler Todd said...

yeah, I'm ready to move back!

Weaver's Web said...

Hey Brittany, I was surfing blogs and found you. So am I to guess that you prefer San Diego to Spokane!!! It's not fair you put these beach pictures on especially since we have snow up here! You can check out our blog dreamweaver94.blogspot.com. It was fun to stumble onto your blog.

The Cliftens said...

Once again rubbing it in that I live in UT!! I just got your christmas card..so cute! And really, how can your kids be so big! I swear Connor looks just like Jesse and Owen looks like Brandon in that pic of all the kids. Crazy!! I am so glad you have a blog. It's such a good way to keep up with each other. Ours is www.thecliftens.blogspot.com. Love ya and Merry Christmas!