Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Trick or Treating with cousins!Mommy with Baby Jack on his first Halloween!

Owen and his wagon


How cute are Baby Jack's Vans. I am sooo into skulls right now!

Connor and Jared
Courtney and Kate

Owen, Connor and Court


Courtney was a bumblebee until mommy burned a hole in her costume. Then she became a butterfly fairy!

Connor the Clone Trooper. He saved up his own birthday and allowance money to purchase this special voice changing helmet!
Connor at school waiting for the Halloween Parade
Courtney as a butterfly fairy in the Kindergarten parade

Courtney is sooo cute

Connor had so much fun carving pumpkins this year. He just carved a giant hole in his pumpkin
Connor loved scooping out the "guts" of the pumpkin.
Halloween was a blast this year! We had a trunk or treat, school parties and a parade and then topped of Halloween with trick or treating with cousins and Grandma! Grandma made homeade root beer with dry ice (so so yummy) and homeade donuts just like she did when I was little! The kids got to trick or treat with their cousins and we got tons of candy. I am thinking about putting it all in a pinata at the next kids' birthday:)

5 comments:

Rach said...

So I love the new song!! Also, my vote is for Court's butterfly costume SO CUTE. And you tell Conner he is hired to design our pumpkins next year, one giant hole is just my kind of pumpkin!!

The Chaparro Family said...

I think I like the fairy costume better, it's SO cute! What a pretty little girl.

Tiffany said...

the kids looks adorable, but I have to tell you LOVE Jack's shoes! ADORABLE!!! The bee costume was prettty sweet...tell me how did it come to have that hole???lol

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

You're way ahead of me on blogging girl... I am just now uploading the Halloween pics I took! Maybe I will post them in February sometime at the rate I am going!

Way to be on top of things (and with four kids too!)

Jill said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween! I love little Jack's costume too!