Sunday, September 28, 2008

Model For A Day








Courtney had the opportunity of being a professional model for a day! A friend of mine started a company which sells unique, funky and fun headbands at www.truebirds.com. She just recently started a line of headbands for babies, toddlers and kids and wondered if she could borrow Courtney to help advertise. The photoshoot took place at Balboa Park where there were photographers, a makeup artist (for the adults) and clothes from a trendy boutique in L.A. Anyways, I thought the photos turned our really cute so here are just a few!


5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow - those are really cute! When your blog first started coming up and all I could see was the pictures, I was like "Wow - Britt took some really nice pics!" Anyways, they turned out really cute. The first day of school ones were pretty cute too (and I know you took those). I don't know how you keep up with all those activities! You are amazing! Love,
Ness

Unknown said...

Courtney is so cute!

Malerie said...

Cute! I'll have to check them out.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! she looks soo cute! I can't wait to see you guys,
love
Tiff

The Chaparro Family said...

I'm glad you put these pictures up, courtney is a great model! They turned out so pretty, I like the last one the best. The headbands are cute also, I'll have to check out the website.