Monday, October 25, 2010

13 year anniversary

Tyson's seafood platter






For those of you who keep track, our anniversary was actually in August. But, since I was gone that weekend buying a house, we didn't get around to celebrating until recently. And since it was our last anniversary here in La Jolla, we had to do something kind of cool. We always wanted to eat the the Crab Catcher overlooking La Jolla Cove. We spared no expense and got lobster, crab and filet mignon. Then after walking around La Jolla and eating gelato, Tyson surprised me with a massage! We both got massages. It's exactly what I needed because of all the training I am doing. It's too bad you can't see the view behind us in the pictures. It's beautiful La Jolla.



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

yes I do keep track of such things! I'm glad to see my favorite people are enjoying the spoils of their hard work...I'm loving Utah I think your a big part of it... (98percent) xoxo don't let all this butt kissing keep you from kicking my A** at the gym next week either