Sunday, August 8, 2010

Vote for your favorite Riesenberg Family Pic

Number 1
Number 2

Number 3


Number 4

Number 5

Number 6

Number 7
So these are our most recent family pics done by my amazing sister and photographer Vanessa! There were honestly hundreds of photos to choose from, and each of these photos had several to choose from. So if someone is not looking at the camera or smiling chances are I probably have where we all are. It is amazing that we even have so many good ones to choose from considering I have active 4 and 2 year old boys! I really want to blow one of these up into a giant canvas to hang in my new home (not yet decided on) in Utah so that I never forget my time here in San Diego. These photos were taken at Windansea beach in La Jolla. Please comment and let me know which family photos is your favorite to help me narrow it down. Thanks!

7 comments:

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Well, they are all so great ;-) JK - but I think that #6 would look best as a giant canvas...Can't wait to see what everyone else thinkds. I love the new blog theme by the way!

The Cliftens said...

Number 3 or 4! Good work V!! When are you moving to UT?

Unknown said...

I like #3 the best. Everyone looks good in it with no funny faces! :-)

Anonymous said...

So I told you already that I like #3 and it's still my favorite, I think it's the prettiest setting with the water in the background. I'm glad you got the photo to work behind your heading, it looks really good! Now I just have to show you how to make your pictures a little larger and your blog is set! Good Job Brittany!

(This is from Ashley, I don't feel like signing in)

Kathy said...

Great pics! Number 4 or 6 are my favs. Cute family!

The Andrews said...

Oh my! You have the most beautiful family Brittany! I vote for #6, I love the mossy rocks in the background and everyone looks fabulous!

Jill said...

I love #1, but for printing and placing above the fireplace I say #7
Love Jill