Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Top 10 Highlights from Vegas

1. Our upgrade from the cheapest room which we were all going to squish into, to the penthouse suite baby! My girls are awesome (i.e. Meagan) that they can work this!

2. The club "Wasted Space" at the Hard Rock

3. Brunettes won in a blonde vs. brunette competition that lasted the weekend. Who knew? I thought blondes were hotter!

4. Then, some random guys asked Meagan if she would take his picture with "the blondes" (Brit and Ash)

5. the guy who fell hard for "Flower"

6. staying up til 3 a.m. and waking up before 9 everyday because us moms can't handle sleeping in

7. coming out of my "cheap" comfort zone and spending more than $30 on my dinner

8. my girls dancing up on stage at Tao with their long skirts and cardigans. They are soooo hot!

9. getting hit on by guys who would never even have a chance

10. spending time with the funnest girls ever! I love you guys!

No comments: