Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Mothers Day to me.

I can't believe I have four kids. At Target yesterday a man said, "Wow! That's a lot of kids. Are they all yours?" And I respond with "Absolutely". I am proud of being a mom of four kids even though I don't do the best job all of the time. I am used to getting comments when I am out with all of them (we aren't in Utah you know, people here aren't used to this kind of thing). But I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so glad I have each one of my children and I am glad that they came when they did. I always wanted to be a young mom. 4 before 30. Being a mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It's exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up. Mission accomplished.

2 comments:

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Hear hear! I think you are a great mom and do a great job with your kids! They are so cute too! Hurray for moms - the best job on earth!

brooke said...

you have a blog! fun!