Monday, May 25, 2009

Better Than Disneyland





My three year old, Owen, could not be more excited for anything but the mall train. I purchased a large amount of tickets at a cheap price because my boy loooooves trains. The other kids stared in disbelief as Owen shrieked with joy and laughed his head off just for a ride on the mall train. You'd think we took him to Disneyland. If this is all it takes to make him happy in life.....well then it was worth the $10 for a roll of tickets. And it makes for a more pleasant shopping trip when it's over. (That's if he gets to ride 3-4 times first.)



3 comments:

Reeves Family said...

I remember that train! What a cute kid! I'm glad you are still getting some shopping in, even with 4 kids! :)

Diaz Howard said...

Hello Thanks for sharing.

I find something interesting as well:

http://disneycloth.cwahi.net

Sara K. said...

I remember the UTC Mall train, too! Your family is so cute, the kids are so big. Hope you guys are doing well!