Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Day Out With Xander

In the stroller after our walk
In the stroller before our walk
Extreme close up of cute baby Xander! Check out those baby blues!
Crawling and playing toys
Sharing and smiling

Recently I got to spend the day with my cute nephew Xander. My brother and sister-in-law came down to do some work at the temple and so I had the privilege of watching their cute baby! When I found out I was pregnant with Jack, it was the biggest surprise. Then, a couple of weeks later I got a call from my brother telling me that they were expecting too! Jack and Xander are about 3 weeks apart and so I think that it was meant to be. I am hoping that they are going to be best buds! I just can't get enough of baby boys:) We had a really good time.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwwwwwww. They are so cute together! It was meant to be. Xander couldn't come to the earth without Jack. It's like Saturday's Warrior. They were up in heaven singing and dancing in their scrubs just waiting for their chance to come down together.LOL

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Really cute pics Britt! When was this? I hope that Owen is feeling better and that no one else got sick... My kids are really looking forward to the big party coming up!

Tiffany said...

The boys are soo cute, how fun to have cousins so close together.My kids cousins all live far away :( Xander is a cutie, I can't believe how much hair Jack has already, soo cute, can't wait for the party, did you get a hold of a polar bear yet? lol....I think the clown will be just as entertaining!!