Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Kids Doing What They Do










Here are some pictures of the kids doing what they do every day. Our daily lives consist of school and then running off in the mom taxi to swim team, baseball, gymnastics, ballet and Courtney's newest favorite, tennis. It actually looks like so much fun that I signed up for tennis lessons too! We better move to a country club when Courtney and I develop our mad tennis skills. I only wish that I could look as cute as Courtney in her tennis outfit! The boys are lucky to get a park day in every week. That's their favorite.






3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Jack looks so adoraabley chubby happy baby in that swing, I want to grab his belly! looking forward to APRIL....love you guys!

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Wow, look at stylish little Courtney in her posh tennis outfit. And Connor is getting to be such a great swimmer! But Jack looks the happiest!

My kids can't wait to play with yours again soon. See ya later.

Vanessa

Ashley said...

Love it Britt. I especially like Courtney in her cute tennis outfit. When are you coming to visit us? By the way, Jack is ADORABLE!